Fine Consignments & Boutique
- Bring in or email a photo along with a good description of your piece. Include manufacturer, age of item, where purchased, original price if known, & any known flaws.
- If the item is small enough bring it in during store hours for evaluation & approval.
- If approved, we may be able to take in your piece immediately, if not, a time will be set up to take in your piece.
- The starting price will be made as a collaborative effort by the consignor & consignee based on the factors listed above.
- The consignment period is 90 days.
- When the piece sells the consignor will receive 60% of the sale price.
- After 30 days, if the item has not sold, the price will drop 20%.
- After 60 days, if the item has not sold, the price will drop an additional 10 - 15 %.
- If the item has not sold by the end of the consignment period, the consignor has 2 weeks to pick up item(s) if the items have not been picked up Nesting will consider the items donated and may forward them to a charity or local NPO.
- Pick up and delivery service is available for a fee depending on size and distance
- good quality furniture
- antique to contemporary
- wall décor & art
- home décor
- lighting (lamps, chandeliers)
- throw pillows
*in general, it needs to be good design & in good shape
STORE RETURN POLICY
Nesting, Inc, of White Bear Lake does not accept returns. All sales are final and we do not accept returns, exchanges or refunds.